You have no items in your shopping cart!
Million Dollar Baby Full Size Conversion Kit Bed Rails
Million Dollar Baby Crib Conversion Kit Features
- Works with the following Million Dollar Baby Cribs:
Arcadia (M8901) – Includes 4 Slats
Palermo (M17301) – Includes 4 Slats
Rhodes (M20401) – Includes 4 Slats
Darlington (M15801) – Includes 4 Slats
Strathmore (M5401) – Includes 4 Slats
Sullivan (M9201) – Includes 4 Slats
Emma Regency (M10701) – Includes 4 Slats
Tillsdale (M9601) – Includes 4 Slats
Wakefield (M7701) – Includes 4 Slats
Wesley Farmhouse (M21101S)
- Used to convert your crib to a full size bed; box spring and mattress are not included
- Manor Gray & Slate are the same finish but not the same as Weathered Grey
- The conversion kits for the Ashbury, Etienne, Foothill, Louis & Wembley Cribs includes 2 wooden bed rails and hardware with instructions
- The conversion kit for the Arcadia, Darlington, Emma Regency, Palermo, Rhodes, Strathmore, Sullivan, Tillsdale & Wakefield kits includes 2 wooden bed rails, 4 support slats and hardware with instructions
- Boxspring (sold separately) is required for support of mattress
- Made from 100% solid wood – NOT plywood or veneers like other rails!
- 5 year warranty
- Easy to assemble
- Maximum weight: 800 pounds
Children grow up quickly. Fortunately, the Million Dollar Baby convertible cribs can grow with them. This conversion kit easily converts SELECT Million Dollar Baby cribs into big kid’s beds. Using your existing crib headboard and footboard, these bed rails allow you to turn your crib into a full size bed (also known as a double bed). This allows for an easy transition for growing children without completely changing their atmosphere. You will also need a box spring (foundation or bunkie board will work also) and a mattress to convert your crib to a full bed.
Customers Questions & Answers
There are no questions related to this product.
Verified Customer Reviews