You have no items in your shopping cart!
Westwood Design Full Size Conversion Kit Bed Rails
Westwood Design Crib Conversion Kit Features
- Works with the following Westwood Design cribs:
- Used to convert your crib to a full size bed; box spring and mattress are not included
- Made from 100% solid wood – NOT plywood or veneers like other rails!
- Conversion kit includes: 2 wooden bed rails, 4 wooden mattress support slats, hardware and instructions
- 5 year warranty
- Easy to assemble
- Maximum weight: 800 pounds
Children grow up quickly. Fortunately, the Westwood Design convertible cribs can grow with them. This conversion kit easily converts SELECT Westwood Design cribs into big kid’s beds. Using your existing crib headboard and footboard, these bed rails allow you to turn your crib into a full size bed (also known as a double bed). This allows for an easy transition for growing children without completely changing their atmosphere. You will also need a box spring (foundation or bunkie board will work also) and a mattress to convert your crib to a full bed.
Customers Questions & Answers
There are no questions related to this product.
Verified Customer Reviews