You have no items in your shopping cart!
Bertini Full Size Conversion Kit Bed Rails
Bertini by Dorel Living Crib Conversion Kit Features
Works with the following Bertini cribs:
- ❌ Does NOT fit Fairhaven Crib
- GROWS WITH YOU – This kit allows you to accommodate your growing child, converting your existing crib to a full-size bed. Using your crib’s headboard and footboard, these rails allow you to easily transform your crib into a full-size bed (also known as a double bed). This allows for an easy transition for growing children without completely changing their atmosphere.
- WHAT YOU’LL NEED – Conversion Kit. Additional Slats. Mattress. 20-30 minutes of installation time. That’s it!! With the purchase of this conversion kit, you will also need to purchase additional slats and a mattress. See our great add-on options below (A box spring can be used in lieu of the additional slats; however, this will cause the bed to be much higher off the ground)
- COMPLETE THE ROOM – See options below for popular add-ons, such as safety rails, additional slats, and mattresses
- SAFETY FIRST – Using only water-based stains and paints, our products are non-toxic, and free of lead and phthalates.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – Yes, you read that right! We take pride in our products and guarantee you a lifetime of happiness.
- QUALITY THAT LASTS – Made from 100% solid wood – NOT plywood or veneers like other rails! Max Weight capacity: 600 Pounds (when used with additional slats, sold separately)
- WHAT YOU GET – This kit includes: 2 Wooden Bed Rails, 4 Wooden Slats, Hardware & Instructions – Additional slats MUST be purchased in order to adequately support the mattress
Children grow up quickly. Fortunately, the Bertini convertible cribs by Dorel Living can grow with them. This conversion kit easily converts your Bertini crib into a big kid’s bed. Using your existing crib headboard and footboard, these bed rails allow you to turn your crib into a full size bed (also known as a double bed). This allows for an easy transition for growing children without completely changing their atmosphere. You will also need a box spring (foundation or bunkie board will work also) and a mattress to convert your crib to a full bed.
Customers Questions & Answers
There are no questions related to this product.
Verified Customer Reviews