You have no items in your shopping cart!
Centennial Full Size Conversion Kit Bed Rails
Centennial Crib Conversion Kit Features
- Does NOT work with Chesapeake Classic Crib, but WILL work for the Chesapeake Full Panel Convertible Crib
- Works with the following Centennial cribs:
Chesapeake Full Panel
- Used to convert your crib to a full size bed
- Extra slats or box spring required for support of mattress (sold separately)
- Made from 100% solid wood – NOT plywood or veneers like other rails!
- Conversion kit includes: 2 wooden bed rails, 4 wooden mattress support slats, hardware and instructions
- 5 Year Warranty
- Easy to Assemble
- Maximum Weight: 800 pounds
Children grow up quickly. Fortunately, the Centennial convertible cribs can grow with them. This conversion kit easily converts select Centennial cribs into big kid’s beds. Using your existing crib headboard and footboard, these bed rails allow you to turn your crib into a full size bed (also known as a double bed). This allows for an easy transition for growing children without completely changing their atmosphere. You will also need additional slats (sold separately), or a box spring (foundation or bunkie board will work also) and a mattress to convert your crib to a full bed.
You may also like…
Customers Questions & Answers
There are no questions related to this product.
Verified Customer Reviews