You have no items in your shopping cart!
Echelon Full Size Conversion Kit Bed Rails
Echelon Crib Conversion Kit Features
- Fits ALL Echelon Convertible Cribs including:
- See Below for Popular Add ons – Extra Slats (shown below) or boxspring required for support of mattress
- Used to convert your crib to a full size bed; box spring and mattress are not included
- Made from 100% solid wood – NOT plywood or veneers like other rails!
- Conversion kit includes: 2 wooden bed rails, 4 wooden mattress support slats, hardware and instructions
- 5 year warranty
- Easy to assemble
- Maximum weight: 800 pounds
Children grow up quickly. Fortunately, the Echelon convertible cribs can grow with them. This conversion kit easily converts your Echelon crib into a big kid’s bed. Using your existing crib headboard and footboard, these bed rails allow you to turn your crib into a full size bed (also known as a double bed). This allows for an easy transition for growing children without completely changing their atmosphere. You will also need a box spring (foundation or bunkie board will work also) and a mattress to convert your crib to a full bed.
You may also like…
Customers Questions & Answers
There are no questions related to this product.
Verified Customer Reviews
- *Fits ALL Echelon Cribs
- *Made from 100% solid wood – NOT plywood or Veneers like other rails!
- *Includes: 2 Wooden Bed Rails, 4 Wooden Mattress Support Slats, Hardware & Instructions
- *Safety Rails Available for Easy/Safe Transition – Sold Separately
- *Easy to Assemble; Max Weight: 800 Pounds
- *Slight Color Variances are Possible due to difference in production time.
|Dimensions||79 × 7 × 6 in|
Chestnut, Espresso/Bordeaux, Granite/Slate, Gray, Natural, White
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.