You have no items in your shopping cart!
Full Size Conversion Kit Bed Rails for Converting Oxford Baby Cribs
$194.99 – $199.99
Crib Conversion Kit Features
- Does NOT work with the Baldwin, Emerson, Harper or Lazio Cribs
- Fits the following Oxford Baby cribs:
- Used to convert your crib to a full size bed; box spring and mattress are not included
- See Links Below for Popular Add ons – Extra Slats (shown below) or boxspring required for support of mattress
- Made from 100% solid wood – NOT plywood or veneers like other rails!
- Conversion kit includes: 2 wooden bed rails, 4 wooden mattress support slats, hardware and instructions
- 5 year warranty
- Easy to assemble
- Maximum weight: 800 pounds
Children grow up quickly. Fortunately, the Oxford Baby convertible cribs can grow with them. This conversion kit easily converts your Oxford Baby crib into a big kid’s bed. Using your existing crib headboard and footboard, these bed rails allow you to turn your crib into a full size bed (also known as a double bed). This allows for an easy transition for growing children without completely changing their atmosphere. You will also need a box spring (foundation or bunkie board will work also) and a mattress to convert your crib to a full bed.
Customers Questions & Answers
There are no questions related to this product.
Verified Customer Reviews